CSFC Joliet is seeking a FULL TIME Personal Trainer to join our growing team! The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is committed to health and fitness.
Personal Trainers are responsible for supporting all members in championing happier, and healthier lives by building and nurturing relationships. They provide a positive member experience that is educational, supporting, and upholds the integrity of the CSFC Brand.
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years of personal training experience
• Certified personal Trainer
• CPR and AED Certified
• Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
• Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
• Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field.