CMITP is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager to work on Fortune 100 campaigns. Our innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, we continue to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, we also continue to increase our clients' market shares through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry-Level Junior Marketing Manager position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, and consumer market research. After successful completion of each department, an individual would be considered a team leader in the marketing department and development into an executive Marketing Management position. The Junior Marketing Manager reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador team
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting, and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for different market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, they may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors the use of existing sales tools
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by the targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
The successful entry-level candidate will be responsible for the setup and execution of events throughout the Tinley area with our huge retail venue clients. Our clients and products represent the best of the best communications Industry.
We are looking for several qualified entry-level individuals to train.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards
of marketing productivity.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; explain the promotion,
expected outcome, and services.
• Follow all company safety policies and compliance procedures
Desired Skills & Knowledge for the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
Sales experience a plus
Exceptional organizational and project management skills
Exceptional communication skills
Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Desire to succeed
* We are dedicated to fostering a team environment to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry-level training program is geared towards the entry-level and designed to cross-train all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration, and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *
CMITP is a leading marketing and sales with headquarters based in Tinley Park. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
Am I Qualified?
Chicago Marketing Tinley Park
Why Work Here?Chicago Marketing Tinley Park is a management firm that assists multi-billion dollar companies in new client acquisitions and retaining their existing clients. By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Room for growth!