As a Growth Marketing Manager in Training at CMI and an early member of the team, you’ll play a pivotal role in making thoughtfully designed marketing strategies and consumer education platforms through communicating, managing and implementation of team missions. We value the human connection and bridge the gap between the National Client and the Local Consumer; we focus on building connections, managing brands, boosting the importance of the personal connection to each valued consumer. We work hand in hand with some of the largest retailers in the world to create a customer service experience like no other - and you will be helping to grow, lead and develop these strategies. This position is an entry to mid level position with cross training on the job into full development/ responsibility.
- You'll work closely with CMI's leadership to clearly communicate CMI's mission, process, and product to relevant audiences. We focus on meaningful interactions and communication.
- You will be responsible for generating quality leads at the top of the funnel via retail venue where you will be tracking, testing, and optimizing our customer acquisition marketing mix on a day to day basis.
- You will oversee and collaborate with others to execute other marketing areas such as new product launches, and events.
- You will update the team on key metrics that generate revenue and provide strategic recommendations for growth.
- You will have a high amount of responsibility and autonomy, and will be expected to own and perfect all elements of CMI's marketing.
- 2 + years in a marketing role with a high degree of responsibility, preferably at a startup or high-growth company (b2c customer acquisition of one-time or other retail event coordination/sales mangement especially relevant).
- Proven track record of creating and managing measurably successful sales campaigns.
- Experience developing content that generates engagement and growth.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to solve challenging problems both independently and as part of a team
- Marketing strategy:
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate CMI's mission
- Ability to refine sales strategies and positioning based on campaign performance
- Able to effectively communicate value to different audiences
- Customer acquisition:
- Able to manage, analyze, and make data-driven acquisition decisions
- Proficiency with consumer communications, high maintenance acquisitions, and follow up
- Obsessive attention to detail
- General management:
- Ability to coach, develop, communicate, manage and lead individuals assigned to work on your accounts
- Strong verbal and visual communication
- Self management, time management, and people management - leadership in general