CME is looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals with a restaurant, retail or hospitality experience for our Retail Sales Associate role. We have found that candidates working in the retail, restaurant, hospitality and any type of sales/customer service position are very easy to train because they tend to have the intangibles that we cannot teach; such as people skills, communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment all with a positive attitude. At CME, we appreciate and want to cultivate those skills!
Retail Associate Responsibilities:
- Sell and promote our clients' products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our clients to customers to best meet their needs. Explain the benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Our team is made up of people with the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to build personal relationships
This is a full time entry level sales representative position. Our sales representatives work directly with customers, so a great communication background is required. The intent is to move an individual into a management position, so a career-oriented mentality is desired as well.