Physician(House Calls)Chicago ONLY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FULL-TIME/ PART-TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
- Examine the patient, take a medical history, record results, and make a preliminary diagnostic or decide on follow-up procedures.
- Administers and orders diagnostic tests such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and blood work and interprets test results.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as immunizations, injections, suturing and wound care, and managing infection
- Exercises professional judgment regarding consultation with supervising physicians concerning appropriate treatment.
- Develops and implements patient care plans, instructs and counsels patients, and records progress.
- Prescribes medications to the extent allowable by state guidelines and clinic regulations
- Provides general health education regarding proper diet, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance
- Assists physicians with emergency treatments and more complex procedures
- Demonstrated competency in dealing with all age groups, including infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients
- Laceration repairs
- IV administration
- Foley insertion
- Trigger point injections
- Stabilization of minor orthopedic injuries is a plus but not a requirement (excluding casting.)
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- Must be proficient with medical instruments and equipment required by the work.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians, and community representatives
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA
- Experience providing care as an Orthopedic/ Spine nurse practitioner is a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of disease prevention
- Must have Illinois state medical license
- Must be an Illinois resident
- Must live within 30 miles of Chicago, IL
- Must have a current Illinois Driver's License
- Must have current car insurance
*Preferably, candidates should live within 30 miles of the Chicagoland area.*
Chicago Express Doctors
520 N kingsburyChicago, IL
Get fresh House Call Physician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.