Chicago Cosmetic Surgery is a mature and prestigious practice that has been established for over 20 years by Dr. Michael Byun, a global expert and leader in face and body enhancement procedures. Dr. Byun has specialized in a variety of plastic surgery procedures-- including his well known mid-face facelift technique-- and has been awarded as the Best Plastic Surgeon in Chicago, along with being featured in several editorials in Chicago Magazine.
Dr. Byun is looking to expand his practice and hire talented, efficient, and responsible patient coordinators that will have the opportunity to grow and work directly alongside Dr. Byun and be promoted throughout their time in the office. This position is a 9am-5pm position with flexibility, competitive pay, and leadership opportunities. Candidates must have an adequate form of transportation and travel to both Northbrook and Downtown Chicago locations.
Patient Coordinator Required Qualifications:
- at least one or more years of sales experience, general office experience (preferably in a medical/clinical setting), customer service experience are required
- proficient at multitasking, staying up to date with tasks, responsible, and detail oriented all while maintaining patient confidentiality
- must be able to attract patients and convey Dr. Byun's services and products in an appealing way/ strong interpersonal skills
- must be able to independently and professionally interact with customers, hospitals, surgery centers, etc
- proficiency in MS Office and be able to utilize and learn the applicable software within the office
Patient Coordinator Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- medical experience/ past experience working in the medical field
- experience working with social media platforms, wordpress website platform
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, references, and a cover letter. Applications without these components will not be considered.
Chicago Cosmetic Surgery