Art Sales Consultant - Commercial Interiors
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Art Sales Consultant - Business Development Commercial Interiors
Work for a leading company in the Chicago art market. We are seeking an Art Sales Consultant to call on and sell to new/prospective clients in all market segments of the commercial interior furnishings industry, helping clients achieve their vision, including art acquisition, consultation, custom framing, installation and project management. Clients are decision making interior designers, architects, facility managers, property management firms, and corporate executives. We provide art at various budget levels, custom framing, and installation services.
We have tremendous resources and facilities to offer unparalleled customer service. You’ll have the upper hand against the competition to make the sale happen; no subcontractors, everything is handled in-house, and everyone works collaboratively with you to make sure your client has every reason to work with us again. We are a design-driven company. Although we can do "commodity" jobs, that is not our focus. We consider aesthetic design, and what the function of the art is to ensure the maximum return on investment.
We expect our Art Consultants to:
· Sell art programs to new contacts within the commercial interior furnishings industry
· Be talented in all aspects of account development from networking, generating leads, meeting with clients, driving the creation and presentation of curated art programs and closing sales
· Maintain client contact software
· Work in conjunction with our support staff of art procurement and project management to bring projects to fruition
· Maintain client relationships to ensure repeat business
· Must have a thorough understanding of the commercial design industry
· Candidates must have a minimum of three years outside sales experience with established relationships and a proven track record of closing new business, time management and organizational skills
· Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible in high pressure or continually changing situations
· B.A. in Interior Design or higher education in an art-related field preferred
Chicago Art Source
Get fresh Interior Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.