Insurance Sales & Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
Base Pay is Based on Experience
Base Pay plus+ Monthly Commission, Quarterly and Annual Bonus
PERKS of Working at ChicBlue Insurance Agency:
- Career Development & Growth
- Paid Training
- License Reimbursement Program
- Weekly Payroll
- Leads provided by agency
- Weekends Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits (some company paid)
- 401K Plan
- Company Paid Amazon Business Subscription
- Professional Work Environment
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Familiar with?operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal?goals.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Louisiana Property & Casualty Insurance License is REQUIRED.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
ChicBlue Insurance Agency LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.