- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chi'Lantro is seeking an Apprentice. Apprentices possess our Core Values of Dedication, Authenticity, Resilience and Thankfulness. These individuals have been identified as top performers in our organization who are dedicated to the journey of self-development in order to become future leaders of Chi’Lantro.
Chi'Lantro’s Apprentices help to incorporate our Core Focus in building a GREAT team, with GREAT people, to produce GREAT results while providing exceptional customer service, while serving high quality food, in a clean environment to help Chi’Lantro become the world’s leading Korean BBQ-Inspired brand.Who We are Looking For
- Dedication- We are passionate about our Core Focus and committed to providing the "Southern Hospitality" experience to our customers, team members, and our communities.
- Authenticity- We believe in open, honest, and thoughtful communication where we can express our emotions freely and clearly to always improve our relationships with each other
- Resilience- We believe in building a strong culture that is founded on positivity, trust, and accountability.
- Thankfulness- Each moment we breathe is a gift, so we remember to celebrate both the big and small wins and have fun.
- $15/hour + gratuities
- 120 Hours PTO (No waiting period for accrual)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for Professional and Personal Growth
- Leadership Development
- Fast track to become an Assistant General Manager
- FREE Chi'Lantro shift meal
- Helps to coordinate daily restaurant operations in accordance with the Chi’Lantro Operating Manual
- Delivers and ensures excellent customer service is being practiced at all times.
- Responds efficiently and accurately to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensures all food is prepared, stored, and served according to Chi’Lantro’s Food Quality Standards found in the Food Manual.
- Upholds overall restaurant cleanliness standards and monitors kitchen equipment to ensure proper function.
- Maintains restaurant conditions up to Chi’Lantro’s internal audit standard, including cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Ensures team compliance with local sanitation and safety regulations.
- Ensures refrigeration temperature logs are properly completed daily.
- Ensures all inventory orders are placed on time in accordance with set ordering deadlines, securing inventory pars are sufficient to operate.
- Helps to train new team members based on our Core Values and utilizing the People Analyzer.
- Assists in ensuring daily pre-shift “huddles” are being completed by store management.
- Participates in weekly store Level 10 meetings with store management.
- Assists with controlling operational costs and helps identify measures to cut waste.
- Helps to ensure the team’s schedule is approved and posted by Thursday of every week.
- Helps to ensure all invoices are submitted with a copy of the invoice uploaded to Restaurant 365 by Monday each week.
- Assists in ensuring payroll is approved every 2 weeks on the Monday prior to payday.
- Works directly with the AGM/GM to implement new initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Assists to ensure all operational checklists are completed and submitted daily; including tip pool allocation, completion of waste logs, submission of Store Nightly Recap and End of Day Close Out, including Monkey Media.
- Delegate daily tasks, cleaning tasks, prep work and other projects to crew members to Chi’Lantro standards.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Is the Manager on Duty in the absence of the Assistant General Manager and General Manager.
- 3 months in Shift Leader or relevant position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Chi'Lantro - South Shore
AutomotiveView all jobs at Chi'Lantro - South Shore