Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Climate change is one of the biggest problems humanity is facing today. We are an early-stage start-up working on simple, delightful solutions that make a real difference in one of the worst contributing industries: waste.
Why is there so much garbage and why is the status quo for it to end up in the landfill or ocean? What if waste could be prevented by first being turned into something useful and delightful?
Chewie Labs is a soon-to-be launched climate tech start-up focused on eliminating waste, which results in ~5% of global carbon emissions and daily+ pain points in the home.
Chewie's culture is rooted in science, creativity, and taking itself less seriously than the problem. It is a new type of company where sustainability isn't just the side dish–it's the main meal.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to help select, implement and manage our first set of cloud tools and services to run our business. This requires a wide range of experience implementing and integrating third party cloud systems to enable Chewies business to operate and thrive. You will work with the team to implement and integrate solutions across our marketing site, content management system, e-commerce and payments, order management and fulfillment, market operations and logistics systems, customer relationship management, and customer support tools. We are looking for someone who exhibits the ability to operate in a complex environment and think of creative solutions to solve our business requirements with the use of technology. This is a great opportunity to join an incredible, high-performing team and exhibit strong leadership and judgment as Chewie navigates its first launch!
As Chewie's Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Perform initial configuration and ongoing administration: including configuration, support, and maintenance of our third-party platforms.
- Document integration plans in conjunction with third party providers and internal team
- Help to ensure smooth implementation of business systems in collaboration with internal and 3rd party teams.
- Become an expert in our business systems and help to provide support across the company
- Partner with internal teams and make recommendations to optimize our use of these third-party platforms
- Ensure we document our business systems along the way
- Proactively identify risks and drive mitigation plans with the business systems team
- Maintain the team's focus on goal-oriented results in a fast-paced startup environment with many moving parts
- 5+ years experience in administering, configuring, and improving third-party platforms and tools powering customer-facing product and internal operations, such as Contentful, Hubspot, Salesforce, Shopify, Swell, Zendesk, Gladly, Onfleet, and customer relationship management systems.
- 3+ years experience bringing up and delivering third party business systems from inception to launch
- Experience working cross-functionally between product, marketing, operations, finance, and accounting.
- Confident working with and implementing Rest APIs.
- Strong experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking and thought leadership.
- Comfortable navigating API architecture, specifications, and documentation
- Communication experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Bonus: Experience with SQL
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
For your awareness, we have been requiring that all employees and visitors who come into our offices verify that they are fully vaccinated with respect to COVID-19. Of course we are open to discussing accommodations where legally required, such as for medical or religious reasons. If you need to discuss accommodations or better understand this requirement, please let me know. Otherwise, please prepare to provide verification of your vaccination.
AddressSan Bruno, CA
Get fresh Climate Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.