Service Receptionist - Service BDC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Service Receptionist -Service BDC
The Business Development Center answers all incoming calls to the dealership service department.
- Downloads and follows up on all dealership manifest and opportunities lists.
- Answers all inbound service department calls.
- Makes outbound prospecting calls inviting prospects to the dealership.
- Make CSI follow-up calls.
- Contacts all no-shows to reschedule missed appointments.
- Advises customers on special-order parts status, appointment reminders, and recall campaigns.
- Works on service drive contacting customers on status updates
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Participates in community activities with product knowledge and informational sessions
A successful Business Development Center needs the product knowledge, professionalism and empathy that customers look for today. Communication is extremely important in a service department as it contributes to team building with all dealership departments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Title: Business Development Center
Reports To: Fixed Operations Manager
Prepared By: John Beaver
Prepared Date: 9/1/21
Approved By: John Beaver
Approved Date: 9/1/21
Revised Date: 9/1/21
BusinessView all jobs at Chevyland