Service Manager II
Chevyland Shreveport, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION TITLE: SERVICE DRIVE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: FIXED OPERATIONS MANAGER
The service drive manager is responsible for the work flow, Service Drive processes and productivity of the service department. As such, the manager helps increase work flow and communication as well as influences customer satisfaction and owner loyalty and retention.
- Customer Satisfaction: (1) Maintain highest possible standards of customer experience; (2) Advise service advisors of dealership CSI daily; (3) Daily monitor and manage the CSI program paying particular attention to CSI scores and the customer follow-up calls made by advisors; (4) Maintain scores at or above division, region and zone average; (5) Counsel daily with employees, especially those whose performance is below standards.
- Maintain daily required housekeeping on the service drive to promote morale and quality standards; devise and implement a schedule of training for service advisors, administrative staff and porters.
- Maintain an organized and up to date customer follow up and record system.
- Help Fixed Operations Manager recruit, build, train, and maintain a quality service organization and customer experience; assist with cultivating and enhancing Customer Retention.
- Customer Complaints: Help to resolve 100% of customer complaints within 48 hours, involve Fixed Operations Manager and Executive VP in complaints as appropriate.
- Enforce standards of customer treatment and special processes for handling comebacks with Shop Foreman and report back to Fixed Operations Manager.
- Repair Orders: (1) Maintain repair order system that follows the three “3C’s” complaint, cause, and correction; (2) Maximize customer satisfaction through systems to insure accurate handling of warranty and customer pay labor; (3) Assure proper repair order flow to satisfy warranty/dealership/business office requirements.
- Promptly assist cashier with concerned or confused customers.
- Maintain effective Inter-department relationships, cooperating with all other dealership managers and, when necessary to resolve conflicts, request the involvement of the next higher dealership authority.
- Manage Service BDC on appointment scheduling and/or other customer communications and marketing efforts: Retention list (7-12 & 13-72mos),OnStar notification ,SOP list, and all Outbound /Inbound activity
- Manage CTA program, complete and retain all required documentation until all qualifying miles have been completed prior to turning in the rental log and all signed Agreements to Sales Management.
- Communicate with the Shop/Team Leaders to evaluate and prioritize problem cars in a way to expedite the repair process and efficiently resolve issues.
- Strive to increase the production and earnings of service employees.
- Maximize labor and parts sales based on true customer need.
- Communicate effectively with all customers in a manner that reflects positively on one self, the dealership, and the product.
- Must be legally and technically able to safely operate Company and customer-owned vehicles and must be insurable by Company insurance carrier.
BusinessView all jobs at Chevyland