- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are willing to relocate. This job is located in Jesup, GA.
We are a family owned dealership and pride ourselves on treating our employees like a person/family member and not a number. We have been in business for over 40 years and still growing. We are looking for Automotive Technician / Mechanics to ad to our team! We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Automotive Technician / Mechanics Benefits:
- Air conditioned shops
- State of the art facilities
- Up to date equipment
- Very competitive compensation plans paid weekly
- Compensation dependent on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) plan with company participation
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts and vehicles, parts and service work
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Drug free work environment
Automotive Technician / Mechanics Responsibilities:
- Able to diagnose and repair GM automotive systems including engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, etc
- Completes service and repair assignments efficiently, safely and correct, to pass quality inspections set forth by dealership and GM's quality standards
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors and foreman regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
Automotive Technician / Mechanics Qualifications:
- Master Certified or 3 - 5+ years automotive technician / mechanic experience
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment (such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Strong Automotive knowledge
- Maintains sufficient personally-owned tools in good working order
- Valid Driver’s License
- Paid training
- 3 - 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Year round work
Jesup, GA 31546: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: NeSmith Chevrolet GMC Jesup Ga 31546
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now!
Chevy Auto Dealership
1910 E Cherry StNew York, NY
Get fresh Dealership Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.