Chevrolet of Milford Milford, CT
- Posted: 29 days ago
BDC / Internet Manager / - Automotive Dealership
Chevy Dealership under new ownership is looking for a EXPERIENCED professional BDC Manager to join our team. Exceptional experience in customer service and to assist in building and representing the store and brand. We provide a highly competitive compensation plan that includes a base, plus commission and bonus pay, along with the security of being a part of an award winning brand.
This role is responsible for selecting, training, coaching, developing and retaining the very best Internet Sales Representatives for the store and driving a high-level of performance among the sales team to increase market share, achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins while satisfying every customer along the way. Internet Sales Manager is responsible for executing the daily activities of the internet sales process. Most importantly, this includes overseeing all responses to potential buyers through digital media, and managing consistent customer follow-up/appointments. The successful candidate must be fully versed in digital media, and all associated tools, including high phone skills, email, text (SMS), social media and CRM tools.
Lead by setting a clear vision while engaging and motivating the team to achieve performance expectations and establish best practice processes.
Direct the management of our online reputation, social media, digital marketing efforts and website administration and manage all CRM, email marketing for Service and Sales that result in increased traffic, conversion and profit.
Oversee Internet / BDC departmental processes, software and vendors; including websites and lead providers to generate internet leads and sales. Responsible for all Digital Marketing efforts, SEO/SEM/VSEO
BDC Manager - Job Responsibilities:
- Hire, coach, train, counsel and monitor the performance of business development representatives in order to assure top performance
- Work alongside Executive and department managers to develop appointment setting strategies
- Develop and execute outbound internet and phone campaigns.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly sales and service forecasts
- Achieve the sales and customer satisfaction objective set by management
- Develop campaigns with management for BDC department
- Action-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train, mentor and motivate a team
BDC Manager - Requirements:
- MUST HAVE Minimum 2 years of experience in outbound marketing
management, or ready to move from supervisory position
into a department manager role
- Automotive sales experience is a requirement
- Superior leadership skills
- Ability to stay confident in high stress/high activity times
Medical, dental and vision Benefits, Vacation, 401k, life and disability insurance are all available!
Chevrolet of Milford
AutomotiveView all jobs at Chevrolet of Milford