800 River Road, Puyallup, WA 98371
A and B techs needed immediately!
Master Tech Certification a PLUS!
Up to $32/hour based on Experience and
Excellent Spiff Program!
Relocation Assistance and Signing Bonus for Well Qualified Techs!
Paid Transport of Tools
Immediate Job Openings!
Enjoy working in this wonderful area of the great Northwest!
Please Apply online today and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Puyallup is hiring now for Journeymen Technicians. Master Technician certification is a plus! Our dedication to customer, employees and our community is what sets our dealership apart from other dealerships.
If you have automotive repair experience, have completed an automotive vocational/trade school program and/or have factory training certifications, Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Puyallup may be the place for you!
At Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Puyallup, we’re part of the community for 43 years and support various community organizations both financially and with personal involvement. We are family owned and operated and constantly focus on keeping employees long-term.
Journeyman Tech - Job Description:
Journeyman Technicians are responsible for completing auto and light truck repairs. These include diagnosing, repairing and replacement of general automotive parts and accessories on all GM vehicles.
Journeyman Tech - Job Requirements:
- Master GM Certification is preferred, but not required.
- The successful applicant must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- ASE Certification is a PLUS!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of all shop equipment.
- Must have a valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
Journeyman Tech - Job Benefits include:
- Up to $32 per hour, based on experience and training level.
- Excellent spiff program, team-based
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assitance for well qualified techs
- Paid transport of tool boxes
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan from day one
- Professional environment
- On-going training and development!
- Promotions and Management opportunities!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.