Merchandiser Part-Time (Norfolk)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary: To maximize customer service and efficiently deliver and merchandise product.
- Merchandise and rotate all products including the beverage section, displays, racks, vendors, and any others.
- Be courteous to all customers and their employees. Also respect their property.
- Responsible for keeping backroom area clean and organized.
- Walk through store and look for additional displays, racks, or equipment to fill.
- Fill out the store report form, having it signed and getting it to your supervisor by the following Monday.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks assigned.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- No experience necessary – on the job training is performed.
- Valid driver’s license
- Communication Skills
- Dexterity Skills
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in English to be able to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisor.
Work Environment: Depends upon the customer the employee is serving. May have to climb stairs and work in back rooms. Employee is subject to outside elements and may have to work in heat, cold, rain, and snow.
- Visual and auditory abilities required to perform the job duties including color vision and depth perception.
- Constant bending and handling product.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching, kneeling, and squatting.
- Occasional sitting and climbing.
- Ability to lift/carry <100lbs
- Ability to push/pull <150 lbs.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Status: Part-Time
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: Saturday-Sunday, 6am – 3pm
Chesterman Coca Cola Company
RetailView all jobs at Chesterman Coca Cola Company