In the Marketing Communications role you bring energy and excitement to Chesmar, CLM Mortgage, and N Title teams through creative corporate communications and events. You bring the voice to our marketing programs and social media platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Owning Chesmar Group’s social media by maintaining a positive brand image; from creating and implementing strategies to analyzing results, all with a mind to positioning Chesmar, CLM and N Title as an industry thought leader.
- Manage & monitor the Chesmar Group’s websites including web forms, analytics, A/B testing, site functioning, content on common pages, and train division marketing associates.
- Assist in the design and development of creative digital campaign content (messaging, imagery, videos, blogs)
- Create, manage & monitor all the SmartTouch CRM campaigns, content and analytics.
- Manage the internal wellness program, Sonic Boom. Grow usage, update with yearly goals, promote and create contests, distribute prizes.
- Create & manage the bi-weekly internal company newsletter as well as the bi-weekly tiles including announcements, events, recognition, editorials, fun photos, etc.
- Plan & run the Marketing Council Meetings (internal marketing team across all cities)
- Assist with planning/coordination of company meetings and/or any internal office parties
- Monitor & share Google Analytics for each city & their communities.
- Assist in other duties/ task as needed (never the same day twice!)
Job Knowledge and Experience
- A desire to make content part of your career path
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- A passion for trying new ideas and approaches whilst not being afraid to fail
- Proficient experience using social media tools and Adobe Creative Suite
- Eloquent command of the English language with compelling writing skills
- Knowledgeable in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Maintain proper and professional etiquette and appearance.
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly in fast-paced high work volume
- Flexibility to help assist with new tasks and office changes
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi- task and prioritize work
Chesmar Homes offers competitive benefits including healthcare coverage, 401k contributions, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), four weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by the laws.
Associates take the company’s motto “Setting a Higher Standard” to heart. Each individual agreeing to work for us pledges to help Chesmar, CLM and N Title and everyone associated with the organization – including themselves – “Set a Higher Standard in Everything They Do.” This promise is echoed in the company’s mission and core values. “Good enough” is never good enough for Chesmarians, CLMers and N Titlists!
Chesmar Homes, CLM Mortgage, N Title
Why Work Here?Chesmar, CLM Mortgage and N Title's strength comes from our company’s associates. They are a group of phenomenally talented, energized adults who are fully engaged in making a difference daily. Everyone at the Chesmar Homes' Enterprise is dedicated to providing and sustaining our culture and creating an atmosphere that is both stimulating and nurturing. Associates take the company’s motto “Setting a Higher Standard” to heart. Each individual agreeing to work for us pledges to help Chesmar, CLM and N Title and everyone associated with the organization – including themselves – “Set a Higher Standard in Everything They Do.” This promise is echoed in the company’s mission and core values. “Good enough” is never good enough for Chesmarians, CLMers and N Titlists!
The BEST culture, awesome team, growing company!
The Woodlands, TX