Chesley Brown International, Inc., The Leader in Security Management Solutions, is seeking qualified and experienced uniformed security officers who meet the demand for the highest level of customer service skills and uniformed appearance standards along with the strongest commitment to performance excellence in every aspect of security professionalism. All applicants seeking employment as Chesley Brown International, Inc. security officers must submit to and successfully pass extensive background, driving, criminal history and drug screening investigations.
Position: ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS – Marietta, Kennesaw, Lithonia, Sandy Springs – Metro Atlanta, Georgia locations ONLY!
Employment type: Full-time, includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts. Must be flexible and available to work all shifts.
Compensation: Pay for Armed Security Officers at permanent posts ranges from $14.00 to $15.25 per hour. A limited number of Supervisor and Director positions are available at permanent posts with pay ranges of $15.00 to $18.50 per hour.
Pay for Armed Utility/Float Officers ranges from $17.00 to $19.00 per hour. Specific qualifications related to flexible availability and transportation apply.
- Medical, Dental, Aflac, Vision, Life Insurance and AD&D, Short & Long Term
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Variety of Career Growth & Opportunities
- Competitive Salaries
- Referral Bonus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Patrol duties. Large amount of walking. Your patrol may require you to walk for the entirety of your shift.
- The Officer will report any suspicious behavior and enforce the building policies which are highly enforced by the security team and property management.
- Enforces client rules and regulations applicable to allowing access
- Provides customer service to include basic directions, hours of operation, and general information about the building, venue and or events.
- Complies with Chesley Brown International philosophy and site-specific directives, orders, assignments, activities, site emergency plans and security plans
- Maintains high visibility and consistent standards for authorizing access
- Cooperates with law enforcement agencies and its officers or representatives when their activities or investigations are related to on-going investigations being conducted. Works to achieve the highest level of cooperation and efficiency possible.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
ALL applicants for armed officer positions must possess qualifying prior experience and training to include at a minimum, relatable past and verifiable experience in armed contract security operations, prior military law enforcement or equivalent military experience, prior civilian law enforcement experience, or a combination of the above to meet Chesley Brown policy standards for hiring and deploying armed officers.
All armed officer applicants must possess the following documentation: certificates indicating successful completion of an approved Georgia armed security certification course; current training records to indicate date of most recent firearms qualification; proof of current and valid “Blue Card”/State of Georgia Armed Registration. With prerequisite experience, Chesley Brown may consider sponsorships of highly qualified applicants in obtaining their Blue Card. Strict limitations apply.
Must be certified or qualified to complete certification for GA.Board of Private Detectives and Security Officers.
Must successfully pass a Drug and Criminal Screening and have a clear MVR record.
Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma required or GED.
- Ability to follow specific instructions for performing job duties.
- Detail oriented and dependable.
- Effective Communication.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Positive “Can do” attitude and team player spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and friendliness.
- Commitment to excellent customer service both internal and external.
- Ability to remain calm and make sound decisions under pressure and in life-threatening situations.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours and weekends as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to effectively communicate with others. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. This job may also require you to walk stairs, and inclined parking facility ramps.
This position requires frequent movement of locations requiring working in/outdoors and possibly in extreme weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.