Area Awareness Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
** No Experience Required**
Chesley Brown International
In addition to being the industry’s leading provider of security management and consulting services, Chesley Brown embraces a culture of diversity and recognizes the value in unique vantage points. Total security requires a culture of forward thinking and innovation. It’s having the courage to challenge the status quo. That is why we are committed to recognizing and supporting those who share our mission to be a force for positive change in the communities we serve.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work somewhere where you’re more than just a number and a body? Chesley Brown offers an exciting environment for people who enjoy working with the public. Our team structures provide support, excellent growth opportunities, and industry-leading benefits packages, with a generous salary structure. We believe that success starts with leadership. That’s why our management team is willing to put in the work to help you succeed.
Begin your law enforcement career today!
Area Awareness Officer Employee Benefits:
· Enjoy peace of mind with a generous insurance package including Medical, Dental, Aflac, Vision, Life Insurance and AD&D, Short & Long Term
· Start earning PTO (Paid Time Off) from day 1 so that you can take a vacation when you need it
· Rest easy when life happens. Leave (emergency/personal/bereavement)
· Build your law enforcement career with outstanding learning and development opportunities
· Refer your friends and family to earn cash
· Receive the recognition you deserve for your hard work with an employee award program
Area Awareness Officer Requirements:
You are a dedicated team player with a friendly attitude and a willingness to learn. You see challenges as growth opportunities and possess the grit and perseverance to see a project through to its end. You are passionate about serving others and contributing to the health and vitality of your community. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on the team.
Area Awareness Officer Additional Requirements:
· Must pass a drug screen
· Must have at least a high school diploma or GED
· Must have a clear criminal record
Area Awareness Officer Duties:
· Communicate with guests and customers
· Enforce site-specific directives
· Coordinate with law enforcement and property management
· Maintain high visibility and attentiveness to details'
- Multiple locations
Examples of Job Duties
1. Serve as goodwill ambassadors, information sources and as positive welcoming advocates for the District.
2. Communicate Kansas City resources, sites of interest, and current entertainment, to assist shoppers and visitors throughout the District.
3. Interact with business representatives and tenants for communication and support.
4. Patrol designated areas by bicycle, vehicle and on-foot as support to the Kansas City Police Department, Kansas City Public Works Department and maintenance crews communicating problem areas and needs via communication devices.
5. Assist with first aid and emergency situations.
6. Represent the District and the Public Safety Program in a professional manner at meetings and special events.
7. Complete daily activity reports and other assignments as specified by Operation Manager or designated supervisor.
8. Work on special assignments, both individually and with others.
9. It is expected that you will participate in efforts to keep the area clean as well.
- Must be willing and able to walk or bicycle in an outdoor urban setting in various weather conditions for extended periods of times. Vehicle patrol officers must maintain a good driving record.
- Must be able to follow instructions and pass background and drug test.
* Security Consulting
* Uniformed Security
* Corporate Investigations
Chesley Brown InternationalWhy Work Here?
Come work for an innovative Security Management Company that provides room to grow and offers great benefits!
Chesley Brown International, the Premiere Security Management Company. With a history stretching back over 500 years to the high sheriffs of London, and services ranging from corporate investigations to corporate risk consulting, only Chesley Brown has the capability and experience to manage any threats that may harm your business or enterprise. * Security Consulting * Uniformed Security * Corporate Investigations
AddressKansas City, MO
GovernmentView all jobs at Chesley Brown International