JR. ASST MANAGER FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
We are currently seeking engaging and empathetic individuals. You will work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
Specific duties for this role include:
• Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
• Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customers issues using problem-solving skills
• Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
• Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our client's products, services, and promotions
• Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
• Documenting all customer information, communications, and sales in CRM system
Additional requirements for this role include:
• Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
• Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
• Working knowledge of Windows-based software
• Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
• Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
• High school diploma or GED
• Background and/or drug test may be required
It would be a huge plus if you have the following work experiences:
Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative.