Full Time Position - Entry Level Account Representative
We are looking for dynamic customer service consultants to join our fast-growing team. Based in Baltimore, We are a market leader in direct sales and customer acquisition and we need customer service personnel to support our sales team. The sky is the limit for the right candidate, so read on for more information and if you think you tick all the boxes, apply today!
Are You Qualified for the Role?
- We are looking for warm, friendly people with an outgoing personality and a genuine enthusiasm for life.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Second language desirable.
- You must be a team player.
- A strong work ethic is essential.
- You must be flexible and willing to learn.
The Benefits of Working for us
- You can earn as much as you like because we reward hard work with an excellent bonus and commission package.
- You will have lots of scope for promotion and career advancement.
- There is plenty of opportunity for travel is available if desired.
- Dealing with customers in person.
- Resolving client issues in a friendly, helpful way.
- Providing price tariffs and amending as required.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Attending staff and client meetings.
- Tracking sales and maintaining records.
- Helping the sales team to acquire new customers.
- Up-selling where appropriate.
- Providing general admin support.
Work History and Educational Requirements
- A High School Diploma.
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role is desirable.
- Previous sales experience helpful but not essential.
Baltimore customer service applicants with relevant experience in customer service and sales are always welcome, but the right personality and a genuine desire to please is more important than experience and full training will be provided if required.