Outside Sales Representative
Chesapeake Systems, LLC Easton, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chesapeake Systems, a manufacturer’s representative for commercial hydronic water heating and plumbing equipment is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for the Southern Maryland Area.
The successful candidate will be a detail oriented individual who is self-motivated and has excellent customer service skills.
The main responsibility of the Outside Sales Representative is to provide exceptional customer service and to promote and sell the Chesapeake Systems product lines to the existing customer base, as well as to develop new business.
1. The Outside Sales Representative has certain sales and profit goals which they are responsible for achieving. This is the first and foremost responsibility of this position. This is accomplished by not only selling to existing customers but by generating new business.
2. Will be required to be a Product Champion for product lines represented by Chesapeake Systems.
3. Maintains sales records that specify sales opportunities for near and future bookings, with estimates of time and value, as well as the likelihood of a successful sale. This aids the sales person as well as management in determining what business can be expected in the future, as well as in assisting the sales person to reach their goals.
4. Remains knowledgeable on products and technologies which Chesapeake Systems represents. This may include participating in factory trainings.
5. Works with other Chesapeake Systems Divisions to cross-market products.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES OR FUNCTIONS
1. Attends company sales meetings and other pertinent meetings.
2. From time to time, the sales professional may be required to attend trade shows and represent Chesapeake Systems at various trade outings/meetings and vendor events, whether local or at a distance. This may include vendor training and taking vendors on sales calls.
Chesapeake Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The Outside Sales Representative works from home and is responsible for setting their own schedule.
Must be able to drive their own vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
May on occasion be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Employer subsidized Health, Vision and Dental insurance
401k Plan with immediate vesting
Life and Disability insurance
Car allowance for Outside Salesperson
Visit us at www.chesapeakedpg.com
Chesapeake Systems, LLC