Solar Electrical Engineer
Chesapeake Search Partners
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is one of the largest and most strategically important energy providers on the eastern seaboard. They are seeking a Solar Electrical Engineer to join its Engineering team located in Baltimore, MD.
- Attend site qualification visits to collect information required to complete the project design and permitting of such projects.
- Develop structural and electrical conceptual design, including technology selection, layouts and drawings, electrical and roof interface for solar electric systems and other energy systems that meet all national, local, and stakeholder requirements for the projects.
- Utilize modeling tools, financial modeling tools, and/or material optimizing methods to validate most appropriate design and material solutions. Coordinate with and manage detailed design activities from professionally licensed engineering support
- Manage the submission of drawings to the appropriate agency in order to obtain construction permits.
- Coordinate the development of a bill of material for each project based on the final approved design. Provide support during the inspection of system installations in order to obtain final inspection approval.
- Manage CAD resources and priorities to effectively meet required timelines.
- Provide technical support and deliverables for utility specific interconnection applications and approvals, rebate applications, performance validation models or any other technical support for commercial operation.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Capable of performing design, development and permitting activities with multiple types of energy projects. Knowledge of the development of customer proposals, vendor agreements, and subcontractor contracts.
- Customer Focus: Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; prioritize customer needs.
- Relationship Management: Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns, build and maintain long term associations based on trust; help others.
- Team Work: Must have the ability to interface effectively with all parties involved in the project, including clients, sales force, vendors, contractors, co-workers, and corporate management.
- Planning, Prioritizing, and Goal Setting: Able to prepare for emerging customer needs; manage multiple projects; use goals to guide actions and create detailed actions plans; organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Quality: Able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines, establishing high standards and measures.
Chesapeake Search Partners... With over 25 years of combined search experience, we have access to a premier network of industry contacts unmatched by traditional recruiting firms. We bring an unparalleled level of ethics, professionalism and trust to our relationships with candidates and clients alike. We take pride in having the most thorough screening process in the industry while discretely representing its candidates and clients. Confidentiality is always respected.
Chesapeake Search Partners
ManufacturingView all jobs at Chesapeake Search Partners
Get fresh Electrical Engineer Solar jobs daily straight to your inbox!