Maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chesapeake Search Partners [CSP] is a Baltimore based search firm. We are partnering with a rapidly growing wood manufacturer of consumer and industrial products sold to other manufacturers and to pet, agricultural and home heating markets. They are seeking an Industrial Mechanic based at their Jessup, MD location. Our client manufactures at 11 locations spanning the nation, has 400+ employees, and generates over $100M in annual sales revenue.
We process raw materials using industrial equipment, including baling machines, hammermills, grinders, and mobile equipment, which is then packaged for sale. The Senior Industrial Mechanic will operate in a safe, efficient manner troubleshooting, adjusting, performing preventative maintenance, and repairing balers and other machines, mobile equipment, and completing general maintenance throughout the facility.
- Set up, adjust, perform preventative maintenance, repair, and maintain equipment
- Oil and grease equipment
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems and make necessary corrections in order to maintain maximum productivity
- Changes equipment sizes as required for production
- Tests equipment to verify correct operation and production quality of products
- Analyses and corrects causes of defective products and spoilage
- Analyzes and corrects causes of production delays
- Diagnose and repair mobile equipment
- Ability to work independently
- 3 years of industrial manufacturing experience OR qualifying training and education in industrial maintenance/mechanics
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- PLC troubleshooting
- Knowledge of gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience in an industrial setting
- Competitive hourly based pay & profit bonuses
- Excellent benefits package – including medical, dental, life, vision, disability, paid time off, 7 paid holidays per year, and matching 401k.
- Company stability – Been in the industry since 1966 and is an industry leader.
- Longevity and security –This is a long-term, full time opportunity. Looking for an invested team member who will make our company a home.
- Go back to school!!!! - Tuition reimbursement is available for all employees and tuition scholarships are available for children of employees.
Successful candidate must be able to work in a smoke-free environment.
Chesapeake Search Partners
AutomotiveView all jobs at Chesapeake Search Partners
Get fresh Air Partner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.