Title: Lease Administration Supervisor
Location: Frederick, MD
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 Base Salary
Chesapeake Search Partners is representing a great opportunity for an individual looking to grow their Real Estate industry experience within Lease Administration. Our client, a growing corporate multi-site corporate real estate department, is seeking a Supervisor for their Lease Administration function. While this individual will help build out a small team, the Supervisor will need to be hands on managing the portfolio of properties.
- Manage portfolio of various properties.
- Evaluates organizational lease, rental and property management problems based on overall profitability
- Abstract lease documents (leases, subleases and amendments).
- Ensure payments are made according to lease terms.
- Review CAM and other escalations & real estate tax invoices.
- Review annual landlord reconciliation statements and calculations to ensure accuracy and lease compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree or Related Years of Experience.
- Minimum 5 -7 years’ experience in the lease administration field.
- Commercial and negotiation skills and ability to understand contracts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
For more information, please contact Johnny Black at firstname.lastname@example.org