Junior Search Consultant (Recruiter)
Chesapeake Search Partners Towson, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chesapeake Search Partners (CSP) is a professional search and consulting firm that creates meaningful, long-term business impact for our clients and candidates. Although we are an industry-agnostic firm, we have deep-rooted experience in four core practice areas: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Real Estate and Financial Services, and Sales, Marketing, Engineering & Operations.
CSP conducts retained, contingent and contractual placement, having placed candidates in roles ranging from mid-level to C-suite. Our primary focus is the Baltimore and DC region, where we are continuously ranked among the top Professional Search Firms, ranking #8 in the Baltimore Business Journal in 2020. Strong client partnerships and an extensive network allow us to extend our services beyond the Mid-Atlantic to organizations across the country.
CSP continues to grow and be successful by surrounding the firm with great people who are passionate about developing positive relationships with those they cross paths with. The firm was founded in May of 2013 with the drive to provide a different experience to the recruiting market. By staying true to the firm’s guiding principles, the firm has been successful in gaining market share and partnering with top companies both regionally and nationally.
The Jr. Search Consultant is an exciting and challenging entry-level opportunity at CSP, one that presents an initial development track for someone interested in successfully learning the search consulting industry and grow within our organization.
The incumbent will be involved in the search consulting process from beginning to end, with overall responsibilities to include: providing administrative assistance to the respective Practice’s recruiting team, providing support throughout the recruitment process, and assist with maintaining our internal databases with candidate information. Ultimately, the Jr. Search Consultant will help keep our hiring process smooth, to ensure we recruit and retain high-performing candidates for our clients, and to grow the CSP brand.
· Organize, update and maintain candidates’ data (i.e. resumes, availability and contact details) in internal databases.
· Build and maintain relationships with candidates to ensure the best opportunities for CSP to place them.
· Assist with new hire onboarding activities such as reference checks, offer letters, etc.
· Participate in candidate sourcing efforts, as directed.
· Promote the CSP brand and the respective Practice online and offline.
· Participate in networking events.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Proficiency with MS Suite of tools, SharePoint, 365, etc.
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases a plus
· Experience using professional social networks (i.e., LinkedIn)
· Excellent organizational and communication and skills
· Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse team environment
· Enthusiasm to network and communicate with others
· Hustle, tenacity, and determination to help grow the CSP brand
· Previous sales/recruiting experience (including internships) a plus
· Experience working in a performance-driven environment a plus
WHY JOIN CSP:
Chesapeake Search Partners offers a base salary plus a commission model. Additionally, a competitive healthcare and 401K plan. CSP is located in Baltimore with an evolving hybrid work schedule of in-office and remote. The firm believes in the traditional but never boring, work hard – play hard mentality. We are a growing company who have carved out career paths for hardworking individuals who are passionate about the work we do.
Interested? Do some due diligence! Check out the company website and LinkedIn page.
Still interested? Reach out to Matt Levin, Senior Search Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chesapeake Search PartnersWhy Work Here?
Great career opportunity with a growing company!
Chesapeake Search Partners (Towson, MD)... With over 25 years of combined search experience, we have access to a premier network of industry contacts unmatched by traditional recruiting firms. We bring an unparalleled level of ethics, professionalism and trust to our relationships with candidates and clients alike. We take pride in having the most thorough screening process in the industry while discretely representing its candidates and clients. Confidentiality is always respected.