Position: Project Manager, Commercial Real Estate Development
Location: Baltimore, MD
Chesapeake Search Partners, Real Estate & Financial Services recruiting practice, has been engaged by a reputable and growing development firm in the Baltimore market that is looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager to join their team as the portfolio continues to grow.
- Assist in preparing and updating all assigned project schedules, including subcontractors and material deliveries.
- Assist in pre-construction activities including take-offs, bid solicitation, bid review, subcontractor negotiations and assembly of the final project budget.
- Assist in the development of monthly cash flow projections.
- Attend and participate in project meetings.
- Assist in identifying conflicts and work to find and implement viable solutions.
- Prioritize tasks to provide a smooth flow of progress throughout the project; overseeing the tasks and responsibilities assigned to employees and subcontractors;.
- Make frequent visits to the project site, verifying that the site is organized and clean, and that satisfactory progress is being made in order to meet the established completion target.
- Track and process product submittals as required.
- Assist in the review and processing of monthly payment applications. This includes site visits to confirm completion percentages.
- Help to enforce the company safety standards on the project site at all times.
- Assist in achieving on time and on or under budget completions while maintain the established Company Quality Standards.
- Present weekly and monthly status updates to Management and Team members.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
• 5+ years of project management in ground up construction, tenant outfit, or coordination.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage time to complete a wide variety of tasks
• Ability to work well in a team setting where everyone pitches in as needed
For more information, please contact CSP Real Estate & Financial Services practice at firstname.lastname@example.org