We are currently seeking Service Electricians to join our growing team.
- Troubleshoot, install and/or repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Assess and estimate electrical work
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Minimum 2 Years of Electrical experience
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- "Can Do" Attitude is a MUST
Some of the services our company offers includes, but is not limited to: troubleshooting/service, custom homes, additions & remodeling, service panel upgrades, generator installations, pier lighting, EV Chargers, Commercial/tenant fit-outs, and much, much more. Must be a highly motivated individual with the drive to be the best. Driver’s license and tools are a must.
We pride ourselves on being the best "pound for pound" electrical contracting business in our service region. We are here to provide top notch service while contributing to the advancement of our employees. We will facilitate your growth as an electrician through field training and continuing education.
A glimpse at some of the benefits we offer:
-Highly Competitive Salary
-Health insurance contribution
-401k with Company match
-Paid time off
-An Environment to Thrive