Take charge. Think fast. Move Forward.
Chesapeake Bay Management Group has an immediate need for a Customer Service Sales Associate who we can train to Management in our energetic office. Someone who has a background in Customer service, retail, marketing, sales or hospitality along with demonstrated leadership would fit well. Our Customer Service Representative will be career minded, and should have a student mentality. We have incredible and personalized mentor-ship as well as multiple avenues for advancement. The ideal candidate will be motivated, goal oriented and have excellent communication skills. Once trained, our charismatic manager will be responsible for managing other Entry Level Customer Service representatives, attending weekly management meetings, and will take part in the recruiting process.
• Appointment setting using excellent Customer Service
• Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
• Serve as an expert to help educate, build rapport and close sales
• Aggressively research and build new client base to achieve sales goals
• Attend quarterly networking conferences
• Manage, coach, and train new members of the team
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking and relentless drive for success
• Have strong Customer Service skills
• Can follow a proven process
• Highly competitive and want to win
• Can take rejection and learn from it
• Willing to try new approaches and techniques