We are a nationally renowned creative marketing, promotional products & merchandise solutions company seeks a marketing account coordinator to manage daily operations for our MD sales team.
This person will work on a wide variety of projects in a fun, fast paced environment. Candidate must have a high level of energy and professionalism, think critically, feel confident and comfortable handling multiple tasks, and not afraid to ask questions. This person must have excellent customer service skills, strong written/verbal English skills, be extremely detail-oriented, and have a 'can do' attitude. We are looking for a person who is interested in building a future with a great company.
Core Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales support and execution
- Drive market research and territory mapping
- Handle all orders from start to finish from the time an order is placed until it is in the client's hands
- Maintain great customer service with all existing clients and new clients
- Maintain pleasant communicate with clients/vendors
- Promotional marketing experience is an added bonus but not a must - full training provided
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Must be highly detailed and very organized
- Reliable, positive and professional attitude
- Know how to multi-task under tight deadlines and how to decipher what is a priority
- Pro-active with a team-player outlook
- Happy, friendly and kind personality
- Excellent phone and email written skills