Chervon is one of the world's largest power tool and lawn and garden equipment manufacturers with a rich history of innovation. Chervon's commitment to build a better world by building better tools is evident in the products we manufacture and our green approach to manufacturing. We focus on hand-held portable power tools, stationary bench tools, laser and electronic equipment and outdoor power equipment. With world-class R&D, manufacturing, design, marketing, sales and service teams throughout the world, we do it all.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Manager, IT Integration is responsible for our IT Infrastructure and Applications team across Chervon North America. Chervon's user IT needs entail Customer Service (B2C and B2B Models), End-to-End Supply Chain / Order-to-Cash, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Finance and Human Resources. Chervon goes to market through many channels including Mass Retail, E-Commerce, and Traditional Trade.
While consistently ensuring commitments to our customers are met, the successful incumbent will deliver to end-to-end KPI's and targets; a strong alignment between corporate led initiatives and local execution; the highest level of information and data security; serve as a change agent between business process and technical implementations; and ensure our IT department enables a safe, productive workplace.
- Support Chervon's growing business needs, ensuring IT fundamentals are in place and predictably delivered. From an infrastructure perspective, this includes our network, servers, cloud services, and end user equipment optimization. Applications roadmap defined, deployed, and governed ensuring we are leveraging the full spend.
- Provide overall support across the Chervon user group by leading our IT User Experience group. This newly formed group contains representation across Chervon and is chartered to help our business quickly train and leverage O365 adaptation. The team meets regularly to define success scenarios, thus paving the way for rapid adaption.
- Demonstrate project leadership skills – helping Chervon determine solution balance between business process, master data, and technology. Balance current business ability and capability to outside assistance. Make recommendations (with payback) to Senior Leadership for approval. Execute projects on time, cost, and capital.
- Ability to translate changing business models and patterns to existing capability versus needed improvements. Clearly articulate a timeline and identify any interdependencies needed between departments. Goal is to migrate to a proactive approach.
- Alignment with our corporate IT team based in Nanjing, China, working on both IT security and infrastructure projects. All projects should have a goal to strengthen the collaboration capability between our teams.
- Work with various budget owners to create and maintain overall IT budget.
- Track and maintain IT asset inventory within the organization.
- Develop and lead a strong internal IT team to support the organizational needs. Establish, track, and review the performance of subordinates.
- Demonstrated experience of ERP (Oracle Preferred, SAP possible) and Salesforce (Service, Sales Clouds) integrations and improvements projects. Proven track record of managing projects across functions that leverage this software.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Cyber and Information security, O365 user adaptation, and AV technology. Proven approach to remain relevant with rapidly changing technologies.
- Familiarity with EDI, API, Master Data Governance, and various BI platforms (Tableau Preferred). Experience in collaboratively working with corporate initiatives and facilitate effective communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people who do not directly report to you.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to understand your audience and articulate from the floor to Senior Leadership across multiple states and Canada.
- Possess a logical and systematic approach to work. Demonstrates that effective change management begins with strategic alignment.
The Manager, IT Integration will be in our Naperville, Illinois Headquarter office. The position currently has 5 direct reports along with 3-4 key IT provider relationships to manage. The position will also interface with corporate IT based in Nanjing, China.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT with a minimum of 15 years of progressive IT experience.
- Customer first, holistic approach to solving business challenges. Demonstrate how to leverage technology along with team collaboration and process improvement.
- Strong process orientation and experience in planning and managing relationships with various IT providers.
- Travel and presentations required to suppliers, customers, or Corporate as deemed necessary.
- Relevant multinational experience working with offshore IT teams based across India and Asia Pacific.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed by the customer.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
- Lift and move Chervon products up to 50 pounds.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
About Our Working Environment:
Chervon North America operates in a casual and fun environment. We offer a very competitive benefits package including health, dental, short/long-term disability, life insurance and an informal work environment with policies that support open PTO, a very competitive 401(k) program, parental leave and transparent telecommuting.
We think Chervon is a great place to work! Be part of our new future! Better Tools. Better World.
Chervon North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender, pregnancy, military status, order of protection status, transgender status, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
Chervon North America