Cherryman Industries is seeking a Director of Customer Service to oversee all customer service operations including reception, order processing, account management, and claims processing.
The Director of Customer Service will also participate as a senior Team Member to implement procedures and policies for the continual improvement of product quality and service. This position will be based out of our El Segundo, CA , Creative Headquarter office. We are looking for an experienced, growth oriented, and ambitious individual always ready to take on new challenges.
Cherryman Industries is a fast growing commercial furniture company that serves North America commercial furniture market including over 1,600 office furniture dealers, designers, and commercial architects. Headquartered in El Segundo, CA Cherryman has five large distribution centers with about 1 million sf. facility space.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct Day-To-Day Customer Service Activities
- Provide Oversite To Ensure Schedule Guidelines Are Met And Errors Are Minimized
- Ensure All Staff Are Trained By Conducting Constant Evaluation
- Direct The Communication Of Important Information To Customers
- Implement Process Improvements and Root Cause Solutions
- Provide Input And Assistance For Computer Systems Integration
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required.
- Minimum 10 years of overall working experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ managing experience in customer service.
- Customer service experience related to manufacturing and distribution.
- Experience in office furniture manufacturing or distribution a plus.
Cherryman offers a competitive salary structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance currently 100% covered by the company for our team along with a matching 401k plan.
Please also visit our website to learn more about us: https://www.cherrymanindustries.com and https://www.ideskinc.com.