Requires a person to perform manicure/pedicure services. He/she performs grooming services to enhance the looks of nails in a client. It involves shaping, filing, clipping and polishing nails. A nail technician may add chemical or other agents on nails for making them stronger in order to avoid breakage, and perform repairs to damaged nails.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Greeting guests and understanding their requirements and describing available treatments
Providing professional hand and foot nail treatments according to customer requirements and preferences.
- Keeping the spa equipment in good condition
- Offering & selling products to customers
- Having understanding and knowledge about different nail conditions and treatments available, and different nail care products
- Maintaining high sterilization standards and hygiene according to law and the spa procedures
- Performing treatment preparation and maintaining spa area
- Friendly and pleasing personality, excellent communication and listening skills
- Have an eye of detail and be able to understand the requirements of customers
Education and Qualifications:
- Certification course in pedicure and manicure treatments
- Gellish and other specialties
- College diploma or degree in beauty related course
We are an equal opportunity employer and perform drug tests and background checks on all employees. Please email a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply in person at:
Cherry Creek Athletic Club
500 S. Cherry St.
Glendale, CO 80246