At CoxReps our Sales Support Associates provide administrative support to the entire sales department, including order maintenance, office workflow, appointments, correspondence, presentations, data compilation, and special projects. In this position, you will work with Account Executives, Sales Managers and Sales Support team to assist with a wide range of sales related functions including direct contact with clients and administrative tasks.
- Assists Account Executives with order maintenance- order input, make goods, posting and payment.
- Accurately inputs broadcast orders for all clients.
- Pulls spots times, maintains current on-air contracts, reports and any adjustments to schedule.
- Inform clients of program changes and outstanding pre-empts.
- Resolves discrepancies with agencies/buyers and negotiates makegoods.
- Collaborates with Account Executives to build packages/offers.
- Ensures all orders are confirmed and the in-house Dashboard is up to date and reflects accurate status of order.
- Develops strong relationships with all station and agency personnel.
- Manages booked business and key accounts.
- Supports Account Executives and Sales Managers on run of schedule.
- Assists Account Executive with UD weight negotiation with buyer/station.
- Good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Performs general office duties including filing, answering phones and other administrative duties as requested.
- College degree preferred. Ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of prior agency/media experience.
- Well-organized and time managed.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong written, math and oral communication skills. Solid interpersonal and customer service skills a must.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines.
- Technical/Functional Competencies.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Key Experiences/Achievements.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.