We are seeking a mature motivated person to join our professional long-term sales team.
We invite you to explore the exciting and rewarding opportunity of being a Cherokee Memorial Park Sales Counselor. Our representatives are proud cemetery sales professionals. They have the unique satisfaction of earning a very good living by helping families protect themselves with the prearrangement programs we provide. *** Compensation based on experience and how much you sell****
- Good work habits and time management skills.
- Ability to speak with families one on one and establish rapport with them.
- Previous experience in sales is helpful, but not mandatory.
- We have a Partnership Program, we provide the training & you provide the dedication.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish, Vietnamese, Cambodian or Laotian are beneficial, but not a requirement.
- California Life Insurance license is needed to sell our funeral plans, we help you pass the test.
- Daily prospecting and appointment setting.
- In home presentations, sales and referral generation.
- Meeting with families to explain the benefits of cemetery and funeral pre-planning.
- Closing the sale.
- Prospecting includes: a mix of self-developed and office developed leads.
- Base salary + commission.
- Top performers can achieve six figure income.