Inside Medical Sales Specialist
Credo Capital Management Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*** PLEASE ATTACH YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH ZIP RECRUITER ***
Cherokee Funding, www.cherokeefunding.com, is one of the fastest growing legal and medical funding companies in the US. Cherokee Funding was founded in 2011 at the urging of several doctors and plaintiffs attorneys who wanted a better, completely reputable, option for their clients. The idea was simple – help plaintiffs by providing monetary advances for plaintiff's life needs and medical procedures so they can afford to wait for a fair settlement – and do it with 100% transparency, at the lowest cost and with great customer service.
Cherokee Funding markets business-to-business, online, at trade shows, sponsored events, and in-person meetings to law offices and medical providers. Our business is driven by referrals, which are driven by reputation and relationships. Our reputation in the industry is second to none. We seek to build and grow relationships with attorneys and healthcare providers to encourage them to refer their clients to us. Attorneys appreciate our in-depth understanding of case values and plaintiffs appreciate our reasonable pricing. Healthcare providers appreciate our ability to let them treat more clients and to get paid quickly as well as our reasonable pricing.
Cherokee is an incredibly fast growing company and want to bring on new members to join our team. The Cherokee work culture is all of the following: centered on our core values, upward career opportunities, very team oriented, fun and dynamic. We mean it seriously when we say that we want all of our new team members to be additive to our culture
The Inside Medical Sales Specialist s B2B business development role responsible for growing, and managing our existing relationships but also with an emphasis on creating new ones. Cherokee’s business is driven by attorneys or medical providers and staff who refer their clients/patients to us when they are in need of funding or medical care. The role will be fluent in our value proposition and be able to articulate that to medical providers and law firms why Cherokee Funding is a better option for them and their clients. Once credibility is established, the individual will then set up face to face meetings for themselves or the Outside Sales Rep to solidify the relationship and further build rapport.
The Medical Specialist role is primarily an inside sales role working with our clients via outbound and inbound calls, coordinating with our operations department on contracts and funding transactions, as well as running email and marketing campaigns. You may be given territories in various parts of the US and from time to time may be asked to travel to events in those areas.
However, if you are experienced in relational and strategic sales, love to entertain, and have a more flexible schedule for evenings events and travel please inquire about our Account Executive positions.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
• Prospect, qualify, and “sell “ Cherokee’s legal and medical funding solutions
• Establish and foster client relationships within medical providers
• Represent Cherokee at industry events
• Perform effectively working independently and communicating with colleagues and clients in different locations
• Grow funding volume for a set of accounts that you manage
• Proven performance in other inside sales roles
· Ability to build pipeline and make phone calls, generate new leads, schedule appointments as well as a nurture and advance existing opportunities
· Proven ability to sell and exceed your objectives
· Strong phone etiquette and ability to make 100 calls daily
· Solid writing skills and ability to send and manage high volume of emails across a large number of contacts
• Tireless work ethic
• Solid relationship building is a must
• Ability to thrive in a start-up environment
• Knowledge of MS Outlook and Salesforce.com
• Have a desire to earn large commission checks and grow with a company that is the fastest growing and best in the industry.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
1+ years experience in a business development role
Knowledge of financial, legal, or medical services preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at an early stage with a, fast growing company!
Credo Capital ManagementWhy Work Here?
Learn and expand your experience with an exciting and fast growing private equity asset management company.
Established in 2010 Credo Capital Management is an asset manager for private equity and private debt funds. We have grown our AuM nearly 100% in 2020 and are in the process of starting and managing a new 'Fund' launching in Q1 of 2021. We are growing and in need of operating and finance minds!
3424 Peachtree RoadAtlanta, GA