***** PLEASE ATTACH YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE TO YOUR JOB SUBMISSION ******
Cherokee Funding, www.cherokeefunding.com, is one of the fastest growing legal funding company in the US. Cherokee Funding was founded in 2011 at the urging of several doctors and plaintiffs attorneys who wanted a better, completely reputable, option for their clients. The idea was simple – help plaintiffs by providing monetary advances for plaintiff's life needs and medical procedures so they can afford to wait for a fair settlement – and do it with 100% transparency, at the lowest cost and with great customer service.
Cherokee Funding markets business-to-business via online, trade shows and thru in-person sales calls. Our business is driven by referrals, which are driven by reputation and relationships. Our reputation in the industry is second to none. We seek to build and grow relationships with attorneys and healthcare providers to encourage them to refer their clients to us. Attorneys appreciate our in-depth understanding of case values and plaintiffs appreciate our reasonable pricing. Healthcare providers appreciate our ability to let them treat more clients and to get paid quickly as well as our reasonable pricing.
Cherokee is an incredibly fast growing company and want to bring on new members to join our team. The Cherokee work culture is all of the following: centered on our core values, upward career opportunities, very team oriented, fun and dynamic. We mean it seriously when we say that we want all of our new team members to be additive to our culture
The Partner Success Manger (PSM) works cooperatively with other departments to onboard new healthcare partners, retain and grow existing partners and improve the overall partner experience. You will act as a liaison between the partner/client, sales, Underwriting, Risk Management and Finance to ensure the success of new and existing clients.
The Partner Success Manager leads the operational and technical onboarding process and establishes long-term relationships with new clients. You will understand our partners’ business goals and provide a relevant solution design that encapsulates industry best practices, and follow a defined implementation process that consistently delivers on milestones and target completion dates.
Technical onboarding means helping partners output their data into large data (.csv) files, reformatting the data files into our template to make it “ingestion ready”, importing into our system and then running reconciliation processes to ensure 100% data integrity.
The PSM also is responsible for proactively checking in with a large book of existing clients. This includes managing the ongoing client relationship and specifically entails answering questions related to operational processes, providing financial performance reporting, managing feedback and issue resolution. You will have the ability to grow your role by ensuring a crisp first impression and helping to grow our client relationships.
• Onboard all new healthcare provider partners
• Source, clean, and format all data files provided by partners
• Run merge operations to generate notices that are sent via email
• Run Word mail merge operations to generate notices that are sent via USPS
• Ingest and reconcile data files in/out of Salesforce
• Configure dashboard and related financial performance reporting templates for each new partner
• Schedule, manage and lead quarterly reviews for each partner – financial performance, status of cases, potential repayment risks or unusual changes in relationships.
• Work with Finance team to ensure timely payments are made to partners
• Identify onboarding process and procedural efficiencies and present recommended changes to upper management.
• The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them to engage at an executive level and a technical background that enables them to technically onboard new clients.
· 3-5 years’ experience as technical account manager or account manager
• Efficient in MS Office
• Strong Excel skills are a “must have”
• Experience with Word/Excel mail merge preferred
• Experience with template based document creation preferred
• Prior experience with Salesforce preferred
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• High attention to detail and above average organizational skills
• Three or more years of customer service management or client success management
• Ability to learn and master Salesforce CRM software
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at an early stage with a, fast growing company!