Job Title: Microsoft Project Server Administrator (Remote, Telework), US, JO# 18252
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness through the intelligent use of technology. CNT’s expertise includes software and application services, network services, and business process services. The company is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with a regional office in Ft. Collins, Colorado, and client locations nationwide. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNT is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
For more company information, visit our site at: www.cnt.com
CNT is seeking a Microsoft Project Server Administrator that will participate as a high-level technical expert with Microsoft Project Server 2013 and SharePoint. The candidate will configure this tool to PMO best practices, provide SharePoint and MS Project Server administration, and transition the organization to 2019 Project Online. The candidate must work with staff of various technical aptitudes to understand problems with the software and develop specifications to resolve them.
Cherokee Nation Technologies uses the Agile Framework with Scrum, team members will be expected to participate in daily and weekly stand-ups, retrospectives and sprint planning. Must be comfortable with changing deliverables, deadlines, and projects using a variety of different technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Configure MS Project Server 2013, 2019 Project Online, and SharePoint and understand how these applications function together. Configuration includes but are not limited to: settings, PWA, workflows, dashboards, reports, and site management.
- Monitor and apply corrections to the SharePoint site collections and permissions.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server 2013
- Consult with PMO and configure systems to conform to industry standards and PM best practices
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to transition to 2019 Project Online.
- Advise on project schedule templates, reporting, and dashboards for MS Project
- Collect and documentation of business requirements and development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Analyze and resolve technical issues with systems.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with stakeholders regarding status of all projects
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
No supervisory or management authority.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar degree
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Experience installing, configuring and managing the MS Project Server 2010, 2013, and Project Online.
- 3+ years of experience serving as Project Server Administrator and experienced with Project Server 2010, 2013, and Project Online.
- 3+ years of technical experience providing development and deployment support and resolving performance problems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must work well within a small team as well as independently to ensure tasks are completed within the appropriate time frame.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with stakeholders of various technical aptitudes
- Knowledge and experience of best practices with MS Project Server 2013, 2019 Project Online, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Project from a project manager perspective
- Develop and grow relationships with the business users to understand issues and create viable solutions to these issues while utilizing a strong business acumen
- Partner with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on development requests to determine feasibility and devise application solutions to these business problems
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Function well in a fast-paced environment.
- U.S. citizenship required.
Remote / Telework.
With $400 million in annual revenue, more than 3000 employees and nearly 1,000 federal projects for more than 60 government agencies in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 territories, Cherokee Nation Businesses’ (CNB) team of companies are well positioned to deliver the expertise needed to solve the world’s most pressing issues. Together, CNB’s companies provide an array of services — from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense — for 12 of the 15 Cabinet departments.
Why consider Cherokee Nation Businesses? The following links can help you learn more about what we do and the many great reasons to join our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2019 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com
This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Work Here?Cherokee Federal – a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses – is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios. Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team.