Business Systems Analyst
Chenega Professional & Technical Services, LLC Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join a company that strives for Extraordinary People and Exceptional Performance! Chenega Professional & Technical Services, LLC., a Chenega Professional Services’ company, is looking for an Business Systems Analyst to support our Drug Enforcement Administration program. Specific functions will include, analyzing current business processes, developing business/functional/technical requirements, developing and testing solutions to client reported issues, supporting users with Search functions, and provide support to users for Elastic X-Pack.
Our company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement, quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to channel our highly engaged employee’s knowledge, critical thinking, and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) though advanced data analytics and forecasting.
- Develop understanding of the DEAs data and business requirements as it pertains the EDW.
- Conduct analysis on problems independently, research and recommend solutions, and execute resolution steps to address client issues.
- Provide functional support for testing, such as developing test scenarios and documentation, and performing validation testing for the DEA’s Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Provide functional support for new initiative implementation activities, such as requirements analysis, development of design, and configuration documentation
- Monitoring progress of services and reporting performance milestones
- Field interface and support pertaining to data and analysis requirements
- Facilitate meetings with client stakeholders.
- This position will be highly visible, a positive and polished professional presence is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What is required:
- Required to adhere to all government agency guidelines as it applies to COVID vaccine Attestation/Restrictions.
- Must hold an active Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two (2) years specific and hands-on experience creating technical operation support documentation, project coordination, and conducting security risk analysis.
- 5-years of experience in a Business Analyst role, or Requirements Analyst/Tester role
- 5-years of experience in Agile environment.
- 3-years of experience with Microsoft Office 2010 and higher.
- Familiarity with DEA Business processes a plus.
- 2-years of experience with data visualization tools such as Elastic X-Pack (including Graph), Power BI, Tableau, or Qlik.
- 1-year of experience with Machine Learning is a plus.
- Well‐developed problem-solving skills, and a fine eye for detail.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High degree of discretion, full awareness of, and sensitivity to sensitive matters, documents, and communications.
- Strong meeting facilitation and planning skills.
Chenega Professional & Technical Services, LLC
This widely recognized 8(a) Small Business firm specializes in providing information technology, health scientific, engineering and technical support, professional management and administrative services to federal government agencies.