- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join a company that strives for Extraordinary People and Exceptional Performance! Chenega Enterprise Systems and Solutions, LLC., a Chenega Professional Services’ company, is looking for a Management Analyst to provide expert agile servant leadership for teams working in a complex multi-contractor federal IT product and services portfolio.
Our company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement, quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to channel our highly engaged employee’s knowledge, critical thinking, and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
- Create and maintain a repository of templates for key project and agile management deliverables, such as project management plan, project schedule, functional requirements documentation, executive briefing presentations, risk registers, etc
- Provided knowledge management content and act as knowledge management SME for projects and programs
- Handle task coordination, prioritization, status and issue monitoring, communication, and meeting coordination for both internal and external clients
- Coordinate with senior staff to manage data intake requests and prioritizes and assigns these requests to appropriate parties within the department
- Works effectively within a group setting in areas of design of data collection instruments, database management, analysis of data, and creation of reports and dashboards
- Develops and performs appropriate analyses and provides explanations of analysis methods, assumptions made, and assists in interpretation of results and implications therein
- Work with the project team to handle either the documentation of requirements, coordination of delivery of work products to internal and external clients, or the analysis of data for business insights
- Performs extraction of data from multiple databases and conduct sophisticated analysis using very large datasets and sophisticated business analysis that typically involved multiple analytical techniques
- Develops simple data visualization designs and builds presentations for diverse audiences
- Participate in the data intake, extraction, and ingestion processes to align priorities and define clear requirements based on business values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with IT Project Support (or 4 years with no degree)
- Ability to pass rigorous Public Trust / MBI background investigation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Writing must meet advance level college Baccalaureate degree standards for English grammar, spelling, and composition
- Ability to prioritize and work on tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively collaborate with various individuals with a variety of personalities in a courteous and professional manner, demonstrating good interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and e-mails
- Must have experience and be proficient in SharePoint, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Must have experience in prioritization of projects and have strong problem-solving skills, good research skills and attention to detail
What is preferred:
- Experience working in fast-paced, demanding IT federal government environment
- Experience working in an Agile Methodology reinforcing SAFe best practices among the teams.
- Experience supporting and collaborating working with senior leaders, thought leaders, and self-organizing individuals
Chenega Enterprise Systems & Solutions, LLC
Get fresh People Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!