- Posted: over a month ago
Come join a company that strives for Extraordinary People and Exceptional Performance! Chenega Enterprise Systems and Solutions, LLC., a Chenega Professional Services’ company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support company efforts with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) for Information Technology (IT) & Expert Consultation Support Services.
Our company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement, quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to channel our highly engaged employee’s knowledge, critical thinking, and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
- Prepare and maintain Excel spreadsheet to track procurement packages, expenditures, and property order sheets.
- Under supervision, use automated systems to track deliverables, financial transactions, and information for management.
- Prepare procurement documentation as needed for acquisitions
- Adhere to and process classified, high-level, and moderate-level procurement in accordance with the SCRM process.
- Familiar with procurement, manpower and resource planning, preparing and presenting financial reports, and cost reporting under government guidelines.
- Ability to examine, verify and correct accounting transactions to ensure completeness of accuracy of data and proper identification of accounts.
- Ability to check expenditures to ensure they will not exceed obligations in specified accounts; totaling, balancing, and reconciling entries.
- Experience drafting memos, reports, and other materials as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience working in fast paced environment
- Procurement/financial/accounting procedures experience
- Active Secret clearance required
- Experience drafting memos, reports, and other materials
- Proficient in the use of excel spreadsheets and SharePoint
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft (MS) Office applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
Hybrid and Situational - in the office 3-days per week.
Chenega Enterprise Systems & Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?