CHENEGA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL
Company Job Title:
Security Specialist/Project Manager
Chenega Job Title:
Senior Program Manager
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Security Specialist/Project Manager (SS/PM) provides support to meet various administrative and mission assurance objectives, including physical security, emergency management, cyber-security, force protection, antiterrorism, etc.. The SS/PM must have in-depth knowledge of security requirements for the protection and safeguarding of life, information, assets and property. Services provided must ensure the ability to deal effectively with individuals at all organization and management levels. This position also serves as the Project Manager for the contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening/Closing of Classified Work Space (CWS)
- Assist in the development of policy, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Annex's, and additional guidance as a subject matter expert (SME) in all areas of security based on identified needs and interpretation of codes, laws, and higher-level direction.
- Provide technical guidance via verbal communications, emails, messages, letters, memoranda and conferences for security operations and respective program elements.
- Assist in the development of a methodology for coordinating and conducting program reviews of protection and security related programs within the facility to measure programs performance and identify deficiencies to ensure program compliance with the command directives and policies.
- Participate in meetings and working groups as necessary, draft and deliver agendas and minutes.
- Coordinate mission assurance training and assist with the exercises and drills (active shooter, hurricane, etc.).
- Manage customer relations and expectations to ensure excellent contract performance and achieve Contractor Performance Assessment Rating System (CPARS) rating of Very Good or better.
- Manage the contract cost, schedule, and performance.
- Manage and reply to all contract deliverables.
- Participate in daily tag up meetings with company leadership.
- Provide a monthly Project Management Review
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years documented qualifying experience in the areas below is required. Ten years of documented experience in security management related field may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of five years performing work concerned with the physical protection of personnel, equipment, facilities, materials, and documents to protect against espionage, sabotage, damage, and theft; analyzing problem areas or situations identified through inspections and developing appropriate controls. Two to three years of experience writing and analyzing emergency management policy. The contractor must have expert knowledge in the application of new theories and developments to address mission assurance and each of the pillars involved.
- Technical Writing. Contractor must demonstrate the ability to communicate by developing complex technical and security materials, such as SOPs, reports and documentation manuals; and distilling and translating them into easily understood materials suitable for a variety of audiences, including, government employees, supervisors, and the general public. Additionally, the contractor must possess the ability to review and edit complex materials for content, style, grammar, completeness, technical accuracy, and audience suitability. Further, they must possess knowledge of technical communication concepts (e.g., information design, editing practices and software applications).
- Critical Thinking. Must possess the ability to develop, refine, or modify materials containing complex technical ideas for a variety of audiences and be prepared to provide clear and concise written documents that compel others to take a course of action, instruct others in carrying out activities, or explain the purpose, goals, and objectives of a policy or regulations.
- Customer Service Skills. Possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with multidisciplinary subject matter experts, and in facilitating and gaining organizational consensus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of physical security concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of physical security industry best practices.
- Knowledge of emergency management concepts and ...