CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES
Company Job Title: Logistics Analyst III
Clearance: CBP Background Check
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Reports To: Program Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Logistics Analyst III will provide financial analysis, equipment trend analysis, and maintenance analysis of DHS Customs & Border Protection Enforcement Technology (ET).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for data mining - pulling information out of databases, manipulating data to provide reporting, trend analysis, and failure mode analysis
- Responsible for maintenance data and performance data of equipment in the field
- Help maintain the ABQ ETC database integrity for all ET equipment
- Maintain accurate list of equipment locations
- Provide costs of maintenance and repairs for ET equipment
- Review and comment on ET Technical Documentation
- Analyze and summarize monthly ET Data Input
- Participate in various meetings for ET logistics support as required
- Develop Logistics Support Plans
- Provide daily ABQ deliverable reports
- Calculate and determine uptime (Operational Availability), customer wait times, desired minimum mean time to repair (MTTR) systems or subsystems, and/or overall system's mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Determine calibration requirements for the system or any individual sub systems
- Determine by math distributions the MSL for each required spare (Minimum stock level), the probability of no stock out (POS), correct order quantity (QO)
- Update asset information in multiple databases (SAP, ICAD4, Maximo)
- Require technical oversight to the project teams and work of more junior staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 4 years of experience in integrated logistics and it's sub-elements, especially in maintenance support planning; and data mining and analysis
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Will be required to pass a CBP Background Investigation (BI).
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to handle large, complex workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Ability to handle controversial situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent PC skills. Highly proficient in MS Office Suite.
- MAXIMO or other maintenance management application experience a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision and in a multi-tasking environment
- Proficient with standard logistical elements, concepts, practices and procedures.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Primary Location: United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
Organization: Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Strategic Business Unit: Military Intelligence and Operations Support
Security Requirements: Background Check
Job Schedule: Full Time Exempt
Recruiter: Melody Parsons
Req ID: 1900003649