CHENEGA HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLC
Company Job Title: Business Analyst III SEC
Chenega Job Title: Business Analyst III SEC
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reports To: Program Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Prepared Date: 07-03-2019
Approved Date: 07-03-2019
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON BID AWARD.
- The Business Analyst III demonstrates expertise in a variety of business disciplines, such as but not limited to Acquisitions/Procurement, human resources, finance, logistics, enterprise resource planning, electronic commerce, electronic data interchange, security and requirements determination.
- Conduct meetings with various departments to gather data for analysis and program evaluation activities
- Document analyses in decision analysis and resolution (DAR) documents.
- Evaluate requirements against a variety of products and process options
- Recommend solutions or improvements based on data collection activities and research
- Present recommendations and solutions in briefings to upper management
- Write formal technical reports for federal client based on professional opinion and research
- Assists in development of project plans that reflect critical milestones, due dates, priorities, resources, and risks.
- Provide status and progress reports on specific projects, and services
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's degree and/or certification(s) in a related labor category field from an accredited college, university, school or educational institution that has been accredited by accrediting bodies or organizations recognized by the US Department of Education and at least five (5) years of relevant technical experience.
- Ability to provide favorable credit history
- Must be able to work effectively in an extremely pressured environment.
- Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft 2010 or newer programs.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Organization: Chenega Healthcare Services
Strategic Business Unit: Environmental Healthcare and Facilities
Security Requirements: Public Trust/NACI
Job Schedule: Full Time Non-Exempt
Recruiter: Cathleen Stewart
Req ID: 1900002585