Founded in 1997, ChemoMetec is specialized in development, production and sale of high-quality analysis equipment, used for counting and analyzing cells in a broad range of areas for the Biotech industry. Our instruments are based on a patented, unique technology platform, which ensures a high-quality of analysis results, operational reliability, cost-effectiveness and simple use.
Watch more about us here: https://chemometec.com/about/watch-videos/
Who We Are Looking For:
We want to bring in an individual who has a forward-thinking mentality and a commitment to seeing a task through to the end. Someone who can bring new ideas and give input and feedback. Most importantly, someone who wants to grow with us. This is a chance for a real career, not just another job.
What You Will Do:
As our new Strategic Partnerships Coordinator you become part of our fantastic inside sales team consisting of 5 dedicated colleagues. Your primary responsibilities are to assist the Strategic Partnerships Team in growing the company. You will play a central part for the in-office, day to day operations of the inside sales team. With the sale in always in mind, you will identify and engaged new accounts while you also communicate and upsell existing accounts. The position will include account management within our CRM (Zoho), web scraping (using Sales Navigator) for new leads, problem solving for existing customers, monitoring of general email in-boxes, and any additional functions that will assist the inside sales teams’ goals and your own performance as well.
Most of all, being a team player in our organization is a must!
Our Expectations of You:
- Assist in identifying new leads for the sales team and yourself by using established methods.
- Reaching out to existing clients to strengthen relationships and look for upsell opportunities.
- Assist with marketing campaigns, shipments, prepping instruments etc.
- Accurately recording and maintaining customer information in our CRM system (Zoho).
- Promptly engaging new inbound leads in a timely manner.
- Results focused with a natural drive for taking responsibility for your work
- Ability to manage an array of customer accounts in a CRM (Exp. With Zoho or Salesforce prefered)
- Passionate about creating value for your customers and experience in selling to their needs
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to prioritize and adjust your own resources and activities as needed
- Awareness of improvement areas and readiness to develop in these areas
- The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in one day
- Knowledge of key account management and relevant decision
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team
Our Generous Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary (Potential for incentive bonuses as well)
- Extensive Training Program – sales, product & industry training and mentoring
- Growth opportunities – we have a promote from within philosophy!
- Comprehensive (and very affordable!) benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (13 Paid Holidays too!)
- Company Phone, Laptop and more!
- Relaxed Office Environment (Friendships are encouraged!)
- Ability to occasionally work from home!!!
- Typical M-F work week; No Evenings, Flexible Hours
- Account Management: 1 year+ (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 1 year+ (Preferred but not required)
- Customer Service: 1 year+ (Preferred but not required)
- Computer Literate: 1 year+ (Mandatory)
If you have any questions, please contact: