East Coast Customer Success Specialist
ChemoGLO LLC is the company that's passionate about providing a healthier, safer work environment for both patients and healthcare workers. Our USP 800 compliant solutions meet requirements for testing and cleaning hazardous drugs in both pharmacy and infusion areas.
We’re searching for a proven Customer Success Specialist who will be primarily responsible for generating new business and achieving ChemoGLO’s sales goals and objectives.
Our ideal candidate will mainly handle inside (80%) as well as some outside sale initiatives (20%) on a daily basis.
If you’re an energetic, successful sales professional looking to join a fast-paced, growing company this position could be a perfect fit for you.
- Communicate extensively and daily with customers, respond to all phone and email product inquiries, implement marketing programs, and occasionally attend industry events and trade shows.
- Promote and sell all company products to potential new customers in your designated states/territory.
- Learn and share exceptional knowledge of ChemoGLO’s products with customers via high volumes of phone calls, emails, virtual and onsite presentations, and face-to-face meetings.
- Generate formal quotes for customers that work within their budget.
- Provide input to management on all new product channel/distribution opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 2+ years of sales experience. Experience working with hospitals, cancer centers, and/or in the healthcare industry is a major plus!
- Ability to be self-sufficient and productive in a “home office” situation (laptop, printer, and WiFi). Willingness to visit customers onsite and travel when opportunities warrant travel.
- This is a full-time, virtual contractor position. Candidates must live in the Chapel Hill Area.