Delivery Driver Class B Hazmat
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
ChemStation Chicago has opening in Operations for a Full-Time delivery driver at our Elmhurst, IL facility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct customer interaction as a customer service liaison between ChemStation Chicago and our customers.
- Proactive routine equipment maintenance.
- Warehouse duties, including operating forklift.
- Full time driving and delivery of products to customers.
- Customer service
- Qualified candidate must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- Class B CDL (CDL & HazMat endorsement REQUIRED) PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT WITHOUT HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT
- Prior industrial experience preferred.
- This person must be a team player, as you will have regular contact with the sales staff, support staff, and customers.
- Candidate must be outgoing, personable, and well spoken.
This is a full-time, wages paid position with great benefits. Only serious candidates need apply. Please submit a resume.
The ChemStation System is a combination of two components: Custom-formulated, environmentally friendly industrial cleaning and process chemicals ... Delivered to refillable containers. Each product is custom-blended to ensure that it fits the needs of our customers individual sanitation challenges. Most unique, however, is ChemStations use of on-site tanks, delivering product into refillable containers right where it is needed most. No more drums or totes, no more disposal, no more employee-handling. ChemStation products and services are known for their effectiveness, safety and regard for the environment.
934 N. Oaklawn Ave.Chicago, IL
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?