*NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - PAID TRAINING* Customer Service and Sales
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in Southern California and work with the most prestigious Fortune 500 Companies in America!
We are seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative with Sales experience to come join our team!
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales experience
- Retail store experience
Benefits of working with Chella Valley Premier:
· Paid Training
· Great team environment – you’ll love coming to work every day
· Growth Opportunities that depend on your results!
· Travel to our branches in cities like New York, Miami, Dallas, Washington DC, and internationally! (If desired)
· Attend networking events
· Always be recognized for your hard work – weekly and monthly bonuses
· Open door policy
· Comprehensive training in team management and team development.
· Long term career opportunities! Every individual in our Management / Executive team has been promoted from within.
The Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
· Utilizes sales offers and techniques to ensure long-term retention of customers and services.
· Delivers superior customer service and sales support to existing and potential customers.
· Accurately completes all work orders and paperwork associated with each job function.
· Is goal oriented and result driven
· Must always maintain professional appearance.
· Works with sales support team to ensure that all orders are completed in a timely manner.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Representative Requirements;
· Must have excellent sales, persuasion, and communication skills and abilities.
· Must possess basic typing skills
· Must maintain regular attendance
· Must be able to work at multiple locations as needed (Own transportation is NOT required)
· Must be able to interact with coworkers in a positive manner, follow directions and work rules, and accept constructive feedback.
· Must have experience working with the public utilizing excellent customer service skills to maintain positive company image.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
· Must be able to follow through with customers via face-to-face, phone and email interactions.
· Must be able to learn computerized ordering system, database management tools, and use Internet for sending/receiving email correspondence.
· Must be able to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
· Must possess ability to learn and execute sales/marketing/selling techniques.
If you’re ready to start an exciting, long lasting, lucrative career and you’re ready to work hard APPLY TODAY!
Due to our expansion plans, we’d like to select a candidate ASAP! You’ll be contacted as soon as your application is reviewed by a member of our HR Team.
entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, ADVERTISING, MANAGEMENT, ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, DISTRIBUTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISORY, RETAIL, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFFICE,
account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College CUSTOMER SERVICE