Chef's Table Food Truck is looking for a Line Cook/Cashier! Are you looking to grow with an ever expanding company in Bozeman? We're looking to fill 1 position immediately in a super fun, fast-paced, high volume kitchen. Must have reliable transportation, and be able to work nights and weekends.
We are looking for full time staff for mobile cuisine division. We are looking for team members with enthusiasm, great attitude, people skills, prep work/cooking experience and fantastic work ethics. Prior experience is not required but preferred. Must be open to flexible hours in Bozeman, MT, and surrounding area.
This unique position is perfect for individuals who enjoy working in a positive team environment. A culinary background, love of food, and interest in high speed, fast growing industry is a plus!
Chef's Table Food Truck offers a unique combination of food truck, catering and special event experience to our guests. Our team is dedicated to the celebration of life through good food and welcoming hospitality.
Our line cooks work in a high-volume, high-communication and compact environment. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and customer service, must recognize to jump in and help others. Must have at least a working knowledge, if not expertise, of all line stations.
Job duties include setting and stocking stations with all necessary supplies, prepping ingredients for service, executing menu items in cooperation with the rest of the staff, setting up and breaking down at locations. Must be able to work 35-40 hours a week. Detailed attention to nightly cleaning is a MUST (cleaning your station, cleaning flat top equipment, cleaning fryers, scrubbing and cleaning floors, etc.).
Reply here with resume, and/or apply at our website atwww.chefstablefoodtruck.com/help-wanted
• Job Type: Full-time
• Pay: $12/hr DOE Plus Tips
• Line Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
• Cashier: 1 Year (Preferred)
• High school (Preferred)
• At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
• Model great customer service.
• Desire to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
• Working knowledge of computers.
• Enjoy working a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Location: Bozeman, MT 59718.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour