Personal Chef / Nutrition Caregiver / Private Chef
Chefs For Seniors - North Houston/Woodlands Humble, TX
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fun and Flexible Part-time Cooking Opportunity! Minimal Stress!
Chefs For Seniors-North Houston/Woodlands is a personal chef service that provides meals for independent seniors in the Houston/Woodlands area.
The mission of Chefs For Seniors-North Houston/Woodlands is to improve seniors' lives through food, with compassion and excellence. Our vision is for seniors in the Houston metropolitan area to be able to age in place, maintain their independence, and improve their quality of life, all as a result of our outstanding meals and compassionate dedication to excellence. All of our team members embrace our core values of Service, Leadership, Integrity, Compassion, Commitment to quality, improvement and innovation, and Excellence.
We are currently seeking talented chefs/experienced cooks to join our North Houston team (Humble, Kingwood, Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe) on a part-time basis.
• Make 50% higher wages than the industry average. Starting pay is $45 per job ($15/hour).
• Utilize your culinary skills and creativity to give back
• Make your own hours.
• Meal planning (researching and planning for specialized diets) and ongoing training and development - 10%
• Grocery shopping - 5%
• Travel - 5%
• Cooking - 80%
We provide training, uniforms, and liability insurance, AND we fill up your schedule with clients. If you would like to be a part of this socially innovative company and meet the requirements below, apply today.
• Legally authorized to work in the US
• Valid driver's license and working vehicle
• Working smartphone with a data plan
• Can lift 25+ pounds
• Pass criminal and DMV background check
• 2+ years of experience cooking in a commercial kitchen or equivalent cooking experience as a home cook or caregiver for the elderly or disabled
• Licensed with ServSafe food handler's certification (or equivalent)
• Interest in working with the senior population
• High school diploma or equivalent
Chefs For Seniors - North Houston/Woodlands
HousekeepingView all jobs at Chefs For Seniors - North Houston/Woodlands